Sunday, February 14, 2010

little red scrapbook peeks

this month's kit at little red scrapbook features basic grey's origins line.  at first i thought this kit was way out of my comfort zone (bg always is for me for some reason).  but sara added some really fun embellishments  that made this kit easy to work with.  i'm surprised at how much i like my layouts this month. here are some peeks until the full reveal this week sometime.



5 comments:

  1. Awesome sneaks Katrina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina!!! these are LOVELY! i love the tag in the first one and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all these gorgeous sneaks!! Sure wish I could have gotten the kit this month :( I will have to look for it in the LSS now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina, I love your peeks. Can't wait to get my kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sneaks! i'm going to add you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete