skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 17, 2010
and the reveal
of my work with the january
little red scrapbook
kit. thanks for looking. you can see the rest of my work and the dt's work
here
.
1 comment:
Sasha Farina
11:47 PM
beautiful work Katrina! I'm now headed to the gallery to ooh and aah some more :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
creative commons license
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
.
I design for
Lily Bee Design
Little Red Scrapbook
Sketch This
Blogs I Visit
Lily Bee Design
Pink Paislee
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(4)
new layouts and a guest designer opportunity here...
just a couple to share sketch this is back after ...
and the reveal of my work with the january little...
layouts and peeks just stopping by to share some ...
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
beautiful work Katrina! I'm now headed to the gallery to ooh and aah some more :)
ReplyDelete