Monday, July 27, 2009

dream street blog hop *is now closed*

hi there! thanks for stopping by. incase you haven't heard, dream street is releasing 5 new lines including new chipboard and rubons. if you are interested in winning leave me one comment here. and if you want more chances to win you can leave a comment on all of the dt members' blogs located here. but before you do that, head on over to laura's blog to see her amazing projects using the new lines. btw, if you left a comment before this post, i will still enter your name :).

this was done using the nature's poetry line


this was done using the merry & bright line. notice you can use this line for more than just christmas projects.

63 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 AM

    Georgeous Pages! Your Work is so wonderful - it makes me smile :). The new dream street lines are fabulous! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like they will be very versatile lines. your LOs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both stunning Katrina! I looove your work, and you definitely did these new Dream Street lines justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I really love the christmas line! the winter one is just lovely! thanks for the chance to win an awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful papers were brought to life. Thank you so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work! Love these new lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute pages!!! your little girls are soooo adorable. LOVE these lines absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katrina, you did an amazing job with those 2 new lines of Dreamstreet papers!! I do love their papers and was honored to be able to meet Amy Teets, one of their designers last year at a crop. They have always had beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always a fan of Dream Street's lines! Created by scrappers for scrappers! Your work is lovel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...need i say more??!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way cute pages Katrina!! I am loving the new lines!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katrina... I love, love, love all you have done with this line!! The blog hop is a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these new lines and your work as always, Katrina! Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you showed more uses for the Merry & Bright line!
    Beautiful layouts!!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous LOs...I love how you used a Christmas line for a non Christmas LO.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love what you did with this line. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that lizard slide looks creepy...but I bet it was fun! very cute designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The color combination you used for your lizard slide layout bring out the bright "skin" on the whimsical slide ;) Dont you love Merry and bright?! so many uses - so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pages! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving the new Dream Street designs. Can't wait till they hit the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous LO's! I love your clean style!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous layouts! I love seeing the new lines in action!

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cool lizard slide layout!!! can't wait to see this stuff in my LSS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous1:11 AM

    I love the new paper lines! I especially like nature's poetry! Thanks for sharing!
    Cassie B.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous1:12 AM

    I love the new paper lines! I especially like Nature's Poetry! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful layouts! Love the new lines soo much! I am feeling creative and inspired! TY for the opportunity and congrats on a great reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the new lines. I love how you have used them.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your layouts! Love the colours on all lines in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your alternative use of the Christmas line.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the LOs you created with this line! All the new collections are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful layouts. Way to work these new lines!

    ReplyDelete
  36. your LOs are really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Awesome LOs! That lizard is VERY interesting!
    LizJ

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love them! that is one crazy slide, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  39. these are so pretty Katrina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your designs are gorgeous! I love how versatile the Merry & Bright line is!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such great layouts!! Love the Lizard Slide!!! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ellen P6:43 PM

    Gorgeous LOs! I like what you did with the Merry & Bright, cuz' I'm not a huge fan of theme paper. I'm guessing your team has lots of ideas how to use the Halloween paper other ways too, if not I'm sure I could come up with some for both, so send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the use of the Christmas line! So pretty, great LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  44. beautiful layouts!! definitely makes me want some of these yummy papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. very pretty.. love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. karen P7:36 AM

    I love how you used these new lines. Your work is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the colros of the Christmas line, and that is able to be used for non-Christmas pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the versatility of the Christmas line...Awesome lo's

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am such a pink and blue girl I wish you could see my house! so I adore your girl layout! Thanks for sharing!
    lgleaso@rochester.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nature's Poetry is so beautiful! Love all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  51. love merry and bright, cant wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like your style (distressing, ric rac, flowers, etc.) Found your blog through sketch this. I'm bookmarking your site...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Lovely layouts, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. That nature line is so soft, and the layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  55. What fabulous layouts!!
    I love that you used Christmas paper for a non-holiday creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Katrina, I just love your work! Thanks for letting me check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful LO's. thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  58. umm, WOW! I am definitely a new fan of your scrappy style! Love what you did with these new lines!

    ReplyDelete