skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
lrs sneaky peeks
oh how i loved the april
little red scrapbook
kit. here are some peeks of some of my work. the full reveal should go up any day now.
2 comments:
Anonymous
10:20 PM
love your peeks!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kristii
5:14 AM
Love your sneaks!!! I can't wait to see the whole enchilada!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
creative commons license
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
.
I design for
Lily Bee Design
Little Red Scrapbook
Sketch This
Blogs I Visit
Lily Bee Design
Pink Paislee
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(3)
little red scrapbook revealthis was my favorite ki...
lrs sneaky peeksoh how i loved the april little re...
it's been 1 month since my last postand boy do i h...
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
love your peeks!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your sneaks!!! I can't wait to see the whole enchilada!!
ReplyDelete