Love your layout, Katrina!I really like how you placed the precious moments embellishment in between the photos!Looks great!
love the whole look of your LO. Cute birdies on your blog too :)
I love it Katrina! I will have to check out the sketch!
Congrats!! That is a fab sketch!! Love your layout!
Cute LO! Love your take on the sketch!
Super cute layout! :)
Great layout, Katrina. I love how you did the title!
great layout!
Love your take on the sketch, Katrina, with the multiple photos instead of one. Gorgeous job!
Love your take on this week's sketch, Katrina!
Love your layout, Katrina!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you placed the precious moments embellishment in between the photos!
Looks great!
love the whole look of your LO. Cute birdies on your blog too :)
ReplyDeleteI love it Katrina! I will have to check out the sketch!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is a fab sketch!! Love your layout!
ReplyDeleteCute LO! Love your take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute layout! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute layout! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, Katrina. I love how you did the title!
ReplyDeletegreat layout!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch, Katrina, with the multiple photos instead of one. Gorgeous job!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on this week's sketch, Katrina!
ReplyDelete